Our podiatrists use specific instruments for painless, effective treatment of skin and nail pathologies. The Queensland Foot Centres Team is also highly skilled in assessing your blood flow and sensation at foot level.
• Plantar warts
• Thickened or discoloured nails
• Fungal nails
• Diabetic nail care
• Nail care in the elderly
• Ingrown toenails
Our podiatrists are qualified to perform the surgical removal and prevention of chronic ingrown toenails. This procedure is performed using local anaesthetic and requires no hospital stay. The outcome is both long lasting and cosmetically acceptable.
• Department of Veterans’ Affairs
• Medicare Enhanced Primary Care plan
• Medicare GP Management Plan
• Medicare Team Care Arrangement
• General Practitioners